Author Topic: For Sale: Valve tubes for HiFi or Guitar/Bass amps.  (Read 2359 times)

Caelum

For Sale: Valve tubes for HiFi or Guitar/Bass amps.
« on: March 27, 2010, 06:04:49 PM »
Right. Clearing out my old mans valve collection, so i've done a deal with him - i get to keep what i want, sell what i want, and take 50% of the earnings...

So, Here's my first batch that i'll be looking to pass on - Richo has suggested that there's atleast one member here looking for some tubes, if there's anything here that interests you, just say so :)

3 x Philips Miniwatt EL34's
2 x Telefunken EL34 (one with test results on box, tested @ 100%, unused since test)
1 x Unidentified EL34, with test results on box, tested @ 100%, unused since test

1 x Philips EL 37(aka 6L6GC, 5881, KT66) (made by Mullard, England, as per this image

Multiple 12AU7, 12AT7 and 12AX7's, mostly philips miniwatt, one Mullard 12AU7

I have multiple other non-audio tubes available too, mostly radio specific tubes, but could be used for audio with knowledge, to varying degrees.

Prices to be negotiated on a per-item basis, but will be reasonable :)

Offline LogicprObe

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Dudeworld
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale: Valve tubes for HiFi or Guitar/Bass amps.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 06:43:01 PM »
Just put a price of what you want for them and we'll go from there.

Caelum

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 08:49:36 PM »
Depends on what you're interested in.

Prices vary from ebay, at anywhere from $20-30 for cheap chinese tubes, through to other websites charging from $200 through to prices only skyrocketing from there.

So, i figure prices depend on demand... but obviously the philips 12au7's, the mullard 12au7, telefunken el34's, and philips/mullard el37 will be attracting a premium over the other valves.

And the tested items(of which there are the two EL34's, one telefunken, one 'other') will also attract a little more than their non-tested brethren.

The 'other' EL34, i have recognised the logo, but can't for the life of me remember the brand - it's a diamond shaped logo, with points vertical/horizontal.

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:59:19 AM »
 :)

That, I think, is a Chech tube, likely to be damned good, i have a few, will check next time at the house, but not selling them, I WILL finish that valve amp, and pre, just give time :)

Cheers

Politically incorrect?  You betcha!!!  :-)