Author Topic: Bloodline  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Richo

• Big Kahuna
  • Fast, Cheap, Light...pick any two
    • View Profile
Bloodline
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:52:04 PM »
Haven't written anything for quite a while, here's a quickie.

Bloodline.

I am but one of many shadows, my bloodline as old as the terrors that have plagued mankind in the night. It was only recently I discovered my destiny and embarked upon the path that would ultimately transform me into a creature of the night. Arrowflight in instinct.

A transformation that yielded amazing strength, an ability to live well beyond my years and a unbridled lust for blood.

Abandon all hope ye who hark my tale for there is no turning back once this path is trod.

T'was in the throes of passion, the heat that burns when two become one that she bit me. The pleasure a hedonistic inferno cousing my veins and my path dear friends was idelibly set that instant in the ancient stones of passing.

In her thrashing, wild and wet she bit me again for certainty, her eyes huge glowering coals of fire melded with feline grace in the dark. Her fangs bit deep, the heat searing my very soul and the fire burned in my very core.

In three days the transformation was complete and I was unable to tolerate sunlight and unable to tolerate my insatiable hunger for human blood.

I had become a shadow, a flit of black just out of view in the middle of the night. The very thing that makes the hair on your neck stand on end when your eyes deceive.

I know you have felt my presence, alone on the wrong side of midnight.

You will not evade your destiny forever. The unimaginable forces that shape the universe will set your course if you do not.

Abandon all hope ye who hark my tale.
Work Hard, Play Hard, Stay Hard

Meet my little Baby

Offline Brianross

• Knucklehead
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodline
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »
What can I do for you what you think. I would be more adapted to match my own.

Offline Hamisato

• Knucklehead
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodline
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 02:13:44 PM »
I'm sure your message is very good. Get a lot of benefits