Author Topic: Welcome to the knuck MkIII  (Read 9544 times)

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the knuck MkIII
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2009, 06:56:15 PM »
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's just netlife mate :)

I just did what needed doing, not going to let this place get compromised - simple as that :)

You fuck with me online - you got a problem - end of story :)

Seems cool now - we shall see - I like the new site actually,  very nice feel, will post some non'related threads next week, been interesting, virtual and real world :)

It;s the wild west - in a way I kinda like it that way as opoosed to the namby pamby PC crap, just have to lock  and load occasionaly and improve the gene pool, seems to make some kind of Darwinian sense :)

Been interesting - can we get back to normal now ? :)

Cheers :)

Politically incorrect?  You betcha!!!  :-)

Offline McClean

• The token American
  • Big Kahuna
  • Ain't I pretty? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »

Knuck2 is in stasis but Jamie is doing some last ditch deep mining salvage on her and I'd like to thank him for his effort also.

:)

As I told you in PM, I've had a bit of distraction here, one  that would not all all understand why I feel a need to be on the computer, but in a few hours, she will be going home, I will be going to work and when I get home from work, I'll see what I can do to finish some salvage operations.

I REALLY hare to loose what we have on the old site, but aside from grabbing stuff at random, I don't know of any other way to salvage it.
Where everything out here ain't what it seems
When I'm down to nothing, I just go ahead and dream
And face the fact that I'm a circle in a world full of squares

Offline McClean

• The token American
  • Big Kahuna
  • Ain't I pretty? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »

Simply... they fucked with the wrong crew when they came here...

What he said.....  :-*

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2009, 02:08:29 PM »

Sounds as if if you can salvage a couple of my early stories Kate would appreciate it, but, non critical mate, do what you can :)

Cheers

Offline McClean

• The token American
  • Big Kahuna
  • Ain't I pretty? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2009, 07:04:30 AM »

I have all of your stories from the green place saved locally and if I'm not mistaken, Richo has reposted all of the stories that were posted in India Ink on the old Knuck.

Offline Richo

• Big Kahuna
  • Fast, Cheap, Light...pick any two
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

Yeah I already got everyones stories from indian ink and all of nickeax's original songs.

Cheers.
Work Hard, Play Hard, Stay Hard

Meet my little Baby

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »

Yeah, there were a couple in shottie from the early days - "a run in the country with the law" and at least one about a trip to the Seychelles.

Doesn't really matter if you don't get them, can always tell them again, but if you do find them chuck them into Indian Ink.

Cheers

Offline McClean

• The token American
  • Big Kahuna
  • Ain't I pretty? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2009, 12:09:29 PM »

Okay, I just found and saved the Seychelles story.

I can't easily find the other one. The search function on Knuck MkII is ten kinds of fucked...

That said, I have been working my way through old threads in the Shottie and assuming Richo can keep 'er afloat long enough, I may happen across the other story.

At the moment though, I have to be at work in about 9 hours AND I have a house guest of the female persuasion across the hall in my bed...

The combination of which makes me ask myself what the fuck I'm doing here in the first place.  ::w

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »

Indeed, if you don't find it don't worry.

Cheers

Offline fuknK1W1

• Panhead
  • Just dropping in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »
 ;zn Well that was a long & interesting read, I won't pretend to say I understood it all, or even the half of it.
But it did tell me a bit about the caliber of the of the membership/management of this place.
Well done those people ;)
Mental note to self don't fuck with anybody here, not my style anyway.
Only a real goose can swallow the proper gander.

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »

It was an interesting time mate - still swatting the odd one away, some people just never learn.....

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2009, 12:24:16 PM »

I don't, apart from in one thread, usually reply to myself but, I'm going to be busy the next few days and probably away from net, if anyone sees any odd new members - there will be one, mate of mine, but that's ok, can you just post in here?

It reflects to my mobile and we can take action ;)

It's just bloody feral out there at the moment, but the war is nearly over :)

Cheers

Offline McClean

• The token American
  • Big Kahuna
  • Ain't I pretty? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »

I don't, apart from in one thread, usually reply to myself but, I'm going to be busy the next few days and probably away from net, if anyone sees any odd new members - there will be one, mate of mine, but that's ok, can you just post in here?

No can do...

I MUCH prefer the, kill 'em all. let god sort 'em out approach.  8)

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

Oh, I'll kill 'em, just not many get past the perimeter these days - those that do need "special" attention ;)

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »
Jesus H Christ, will they never learn !?!

I post a lot of updates in the mod room - yes, of course we have one, but it is worth keeping the broader community of lovely people alert.

Been a day - someone, and as soon as I find him he is dead, tried something utterly despicable about an hour ago now - I killed his torpedo, now he is on the agenda - will let you know when the funeral is :)

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »
 8)

Anybody happen to have any dead flowers?

What a fool - much easier than I thought it might be :)

I'll just go re-load shall I ? :)

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2009, 09:06:25 PM »

Well, didn't update in here for a few days, been busy, but I kinda got tired, and real life is.. hmm.. interesting atm - but I pulled in a few friends, rather weird people, but then possibly so am I... :)

We, um, went a bit feral - atm we are down to spam, and that is the next target, but having said that we really do not see much, our ban list is really not very large.

I dunno, there is always the potential for a better bullet - then I'll go find a better ASM :)

I had thought it was quietening, but it isn't yet, thing is my mates tend to think Knuck is cool - well, they are like us, except geeks, they ride the surf not the highways, I suppose I do as well these days :) they are scattered across the entire globe, I trust them implicitly, these are guys I've known for a very long time, anything tries it here they got a fight on their hands - and I rather doubt that even in legions they could even vaguely stand against us - big team, as required - hell ,some of these guys wrote the Web :)

We'll be fine, this team take no prisoners.

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »

Been a week, should be a lot less spam out there, and another run is upcoming, we still seem to get one a day and Tennessee tends to catch them - time zone issue :)

Eh, we're Knucks, we don't take shit, and the current opinion in the Cracker Community is "Stay away, those guys bite !!" :)

We sure did, I brought in a team that I have known a long, long time, they went out with glee, and love our site, I dunno when or if it will end, but they ain't getting in, no way.... :)

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2009, 06:59:37 AM »
Hmm,

Sam upgraded us to latest 1 series SMF, one of my guys actually wrote most of the patches in there - pretty solid.

We still keep getting spam though, until the registration process is revised we will, it's a human registration issue not a bot - we kill all the bots way out, but, the spammer is a jumper and after enough fails takes time to come personally register, and then immediately gets deleted and banned, i am going to go kill the fucker in terms of any net access if he keeps it up - deleted him again just a few minutes ago....useless prick - does he even vaguely think anyone here would ever respond with anything other than "fuck off!!!?"

Cracks?

Well, pretty unlikely... We had one attempt, not aimed at us as such just SMF sites in general, there's a smoking hole out there somewhere in networld ,we hit it so hard they would never have known what was coming.

Getting tired of this crap and about to go seriously postal and attack back, but that needs time and I'm a little poor in that regard just now.

I better go do some work, but if anyone sees anything persisting that a mod has not dealt with let us know....We'll deal with it :)

Cheers

Offline Hardman

• Big Kahuna
  • Single Malt Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2010, 01:38:04 AM »

Sure wish I could find the seed of that usually once-a-day spambot, it doesn't get in but every now and again the fool behind it registers, I see Logic and Ry had a little fun with it tonight :)

We'll get it sorted once Richo can change the reg process just a little but meantime just ignore it, it will be removed pretty quick by one of your attentive mods :)

Crackers have decided we are not to be messed with it seems - no shit, we dropped off their radar about a week ago, the last comment being seen on one site was along the lines of " leave Knuck alone, they are not a site to mess with." :)

(Actually I posted that you see, but even if they  read this they won't be able to even vaguely figure out how or where from, just inducing a little paranoia :) )

Still, it was a valid comment, we have seen a number of attempts, never got anywhere, the new SMF code is pretty solid, and if anything knocks it runs into a rather large barrage of shells :)

I'm sure they can find better places to go, just they have pissed us off enough we might  just follow.....

Eh, been a war, and in many ways a futile one, as they all are in the end, I'll sign off for now and get back to forum fun :)

Cheers