Author Topic: An explaination.  (Read 776 times)

Offline McClean

• The token American
  • Big Kahuna
  • Ain't I pretty? ;)
    • View Profile
An explaination.
« on: March 02, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »
 :)

I just wanted to explain and apologize to anybody who’s posts got mangled, taken out of context or otherwise fucked up in the process of splitting recipes out of the old Chef’s table thread.

I tried to keep it as neat as I could, but the split and merge functions are pretty clunky, ESPECIALLY if you have two different recipes being discussed in the same post. There’s really no way to do it, other than to manually edit the first post and then, create a new one.

I’ve seen a lot of people on various forums get their panties in a wad over having their posts edited or moved and this is probably the only forum I know of where I could do it without someone screaming bloody murder.  ;)

In case somebody is upset, I just wanted to explain that it was done with an idea toward giving us a foundation for the new Knuck Chuckwagon board.

With the recipes split from the original thread, we now already have over a page of recipes and I’ve not even gotten to butchering editing the cooking with gas thread yet.   :)

In case anybody is pissed off, feel free to send your complaints to Richo.  ;)
Where everything out here ain't what it seems
When I'm down to nothing, I just go ahead and dream
And face the fact that I'm a circle in a world full of squares