Author Topic: What I should have said.  (Read 870 times)

Offline Frawlz

• Fucken Mister
  • Sergeant at Arms
  • G.O.C.
    • View Profile
What I should have said.
« on: March 26, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
Her appearance?  

Was she dressed suggestively?

Her appearance?

Well gee.. .

/takes a real deep measured breath...

See, it’s a bit like this... I sit here today in the same room with all you finely dressed people and I look across at this young lady but I don’t see what you see.  I don’t see that she has recently had her hair nicely done and has spent some time this morning applying makeup in a conservative but complimentary fashion.  I don’t see the nicely matched outfit that she probably bought specially for today to try and feel comfortable and presentable in this roomful of people who will be scrutinising her more closely than her own physician.  I don’t see the steady careful face she holds while you probe her memory with your asinine and witty line of questioning.  I don’t see the shaking of her hands that she is trying carefully to hide in her lap.  

I see instead a frantic face through the rain streaked window of my patrol car.  A terrified soul crying for help.  I see wet matted hair with grass and soil in it.  Red soil.  I see mascara running down her face making her look more like some ghoulish ‘scared’ crow than a teenage girl.  I see despair and horror written in tears on her face and violence graffiti’d in dried blood round her mouth.  Real pain runs red down her neck from a deep laceration in her hairline on the right side as I look at her.  Near her ear.  That’s what I see.

I see her dress, black, torn and still bunched up round her waist and I see she is naked from there down.  I see bite marks on the white skin of her thigh and God help me, I see semen in her pubic hair. I see red contusions that will be tomorrows bruises gathering on her arms and legs and mostly I see one word.  One word, “slut” written in nikko pen on her forehead, her tummy, her arms, her legs and I see a smiley face drawn around her private parts.  

I see her open the back door of the police car and bundle herself in.  I see her try and lock the doors.  I see her wince back afraid when I pass my patrol jacket back towards her.  I see so many things I wish would leave my head.  I see that as she lifts herself to slide across the back seat, some sticky blood stained substances stretches like chewing gum from the exposed lips of her vagina to the fabric of the car seat.  I see her notice me looking and I see her draw her knees up close to her chest and hug them and rock and rock and rock and cry.  

As I turn my gaze back to the road outside and prepare to drive toward the hospital I see my face in the rear-view mirror and I see shame at my own ‘maleness’ reflected in my eyes.  

So, to answer your question,

yes her appearance was suggestive.  

It suggested she had been raped.  

Offline MrFriendly

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Spreading the love
    • View Profile
Re: What I should have said.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:40:44 PM »
P1g, you see the things that happen in the real world so that the rest of us plebs don't have to. And for that, my ultimate respect goes out to you.

I can't possibly imagine the things that some of you blokes have seen in your life time, the awful realities that the real world presents you with day to day.

So long as you feel like sharing, I will feel like listening, no matter how horrible the content.

I've come to the realisation that my mother who has been a psychiatric nurse for the last 35 years has never had a way to truly let off steam about the shit that goes on in her work life, the horrible things she has to see. She can't let it out to us, because to us, it's too depressing and uncomfortable a subject matter to talk about.

I'm probably making no sense, admittedly I'm a bit drunk. But dude, always feel welcome to keep expressing what you need to express :-)
"I write messages on money its my own form of social protest. A letter printed on paper that no one will destroy. Passed indiscriminately across race, class, and gender lines, and written in the blood that keeps the beast alive. A quiet little hijack

Offline Frawlz

• Fucken Mister
  • Sergeant at Arms
  • G.O.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 09:11:30 PM »
Thanks Mr F.  But see it's the blank faces after I finish a yarn and the silence while I laugh at some funny detail that make me feel like a sick little puppy.  (oh god, i thought that was funny/cool/interesting...)

Oh well.  

whats normal for me aint every one's channel 7 news I guess.

eg.

a while ago, channel 7 up here made a complaint to my boss because i behaved inapropriately....   When they were driving away from the accident scene they waved so I waved back...    I was holding a severed arm at the time so I just waved the hand on it...  oops.   Scary bit is my boss understood.

Um.  Please dont 'respect' me.   It's just my life and I'm not hunting for understanding or sympathy, just telling stories.

Offline LordDread

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Eat da-shiang bao-tza shr duh lah doo-tze,dong ma?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 11:34:07 PM »
a while ago, channel 7 up here made a complaint to my boss because i behaved inapropriately....   When they were driving away from the accident scene they waved so I waved back...    I was holding a severed arm at the time so I just waved the hand on it...  oops.   Scary bit is my boss understood.

hrmm is it bad that i found that funny??? cause i did :P

Cool read mate :)

Offline spanks

• Panhead
  • Dangerously Clueless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 03:40:18 PM »
i had a laugh at the hand too .. i guess we're a little sick and scary too :)
mums and stuff

Offline SamboRoberts

• Big Kahuna
  • For the love of beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
Ja, I laughed at you waving at the news crew as well.

I respect you mate, but not just 'cos of what you do for a crust. That piece was well written, I like it.

Offline Richo

• Big Kahuna
  • Fast, Cheap, Light...pick any two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 06:24:20 PM »

Fucking gutsy piece alright p1g.....

I've felt ashamed of being a bloke a few times in my life too, it was always when confronted with violence towards those who couldn't fight back.  I always get filthy angry straight after that as well and would give most anything to dish out some hurt on those who get some perverse, fucked joy from hurting others less powerful than they.

/rant
Work Hard, Play Hard, Stay Hard

Meet my little Baby