Author Topic: Why Fenn rocks!  (Read 4918 times)

Lancer

Re: Why Fenn rocks!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »
mmm ... it is wrong for me to have a hardon after looking at those pics?  [smiley=confused-smiley-017.gif]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 05:33:10 PM by Lancer »

AccessDenied

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 05:43:57 PM »
Lancer:  No..  No it isn't..  Mine hasn't died down since I bought the kegs..  Starving the brain of blood for that long is probably a bad thing.

AD

Lancer

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 05:57:14 PM »
post a pic of your operational forge and I think I'd soil myself on the spot...  [smiley=embarassed.gif]

AccessDenied

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 05:58:16 PM »
There we have an issue..  Maybe soon though..  It's just sitting in the list of priorities.  Too many of them at the moment..

Will hopefully have it running before new financial year though..

AD

Lancer

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 06:05:14 PM »
There we have an issue..  Maybe soon though..  It's just sitting in the list of priorities.  Too many of them at the moment..

Will hopefully have it running before new financial year though..

AD
*wimper*

Im seriously hanging out for my Ninja Dave Custom Cable knife...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 06:06:12 PM by Lancer »

Fenn

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 09:22:27 PM »
wait till you have been married 13 years
you will be that poor you cant even pay attention

And THERE we hit the nail on the head.  Everything has a price...

You know, Colin the Beer Man said yesterday that he'd had a couple in there who had their bridal gift registry through him.

I asked if that was a good motivator...

I'm glad you posting pics, sweetie, because now I don't have to go all the way out to the garage to see the fridge.

And Lancer, my Pop owned a smaller anvil (good for finer work), which he mounted on a hip high tree stump, and it's now sitting in my Nanna's shed.  So she said AD can have it.  Which rocks because not only will AD then have a second anvil, but I helped him mount it on the tree stump, so it's kind of mine in a sense anyway... you know, you put the work in you get the product...

Fenn

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 09:25:58 PM »
New post for new topic... Everyone here is our friend... or at least everyone I see posting is our friend.  So I guess AD will be letting you all know when he has his kegs up and running, and some mysterious beers brewing, and it's time for us to have a beer tasting party.

He thought that I'd be wanting to leave while that's happening. ;D  Yeah right, I'm going to be creating a series of beer-appropriate food items and enjoying the girly free atmosphere.  You can't get rid of me that easily.

blackf1ng3r

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »

Well, here's one Man-With-Beard who'll be there with bells on...     :-[

Lancer

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007, 05:05:15 AM »
And Lancer, my Pop owned a smaller anvil (good for finer work), which he mounted on a hip high tree stump, and it's now sitting in my Nanna's shed.  So she said AD can have it.  Which rocks because not only will AD then have a second anvil, but I helped him mount it on the tree stump, so it's kind of mine in a sense anyway... you know, you put the work in you get the product...

That's loverly, it's always nice to see family gear with provenance like that get reused...  :)

AccessDenied

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 06:37:23 PM »
Lancer:  I'm thinking.

Not only should I make you a cable knife.  But after my skills improve sufficiently, I should make you a cable cut-throat razor.

Now that would be the height of uber..

Understand that I am SOOOO looking forward to having my forge up and running..  I wish it was running now..  But I'm sure you understand completely when I say 'owning a house can sometimes slow certain hobbies down, especially the ones that have a financial outlay'.

I'm not going to start forging til I've done a knifesmithing course (hopefully soon).  I've done all the basics, but I want a refresher.  Been quite a few years since I brought the hammer to the anvil.

AD

spanks

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 07:29:08 AM »
wait till you have been married 13 years
you will be that poor you cant even pay attention

rofl!!!!  ;D ;D

Hardman

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2007, 04:28:55 PM »
 :)

When you get around to it I have an idea for a neat multi-tool, eh, really its just a knife with a spike, but, like I said, when you get around to it, stop Lancer whimpering first :-)

Cheers